What is Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) ?
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is a system for ensuring that products are Consistently produced and controlled, according to Quality standards. It is designed to minimize the risks involved in any pharmaceutical production that cannot be eliminated through testing the final product.
What GMP Expertise Industry Expect From Fresher’s?
- Qualified Personnel’s.
- Well versed ICH, FDA, EMA, MHRA, TGA and other Regulatory Guideline.
- Well versed with Local regulations & other Foreign countries regulatory guidelines.
- Analytical & Testing Skills.
- Statistical Analysis awareness
- Well versed in Good Documentation Practices.
- Well versed in Engineering Practices.
- Well versed in Quality Management Systems
- Supply chain Management Manufacturing Skills.
- Human Resources Management.
- Environment, Health and Safety.
- Excellent Communication Skills in both Written and Oral Form
- Team Worker
- Analytical Thinking
- IT, Managerial Skills